Sunday, January 21, 2007

Caught on the net

She spent the day well, different from her usual unkempt hair, thick glasses, glued to the laptop self. It was Saturday Night Fever, not that movie though a couple of others happened. But before she starts off on her well crafted opinions about the movies, maybe I should pitch in about a significant other event.
A dear friend of mine, with a name so unusual and quite bong if I may say so, was ducking behind folds of anonymity and proclaimed how one would not get to her blog. A mischievous grin was playing on her lips as though she were egging us to do quite the contrary and find her. And find her I did and a little too easily if I may add. It is definitely a great feeling to sneak in on some one's semi private blog and tress pass into uncharted territory. Then you realise that you have been given a more than fair share of presence in her blog and that only makes you wonder how private and secret your life can really get.
The other blog I came across was that of Shekar Kapur's, a movie maker and astrophysicist. I hope he makes a better professor (teaching astrophysics to wannabe geeks is really not that bad a profession) than he does a director.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shirsha said...

if the unusual named quite bong is... errr... me, then am not trying to be anonymous anymore. Also, I notice that you've called me 'owl', ahem, that does call for some action!

January 22, 2007 at 2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home